Friday, October 28, 2005

Nice surprise

I practically dragged myself to office today, being so not in mood to work plus I was still sleepy. Grabbed the letters (one raya card and tonnes of bills) from the coffee table and took them to office. If I couldn't work then I might as well write cheques for the bills in advance. Opened one reminder looking letter while wondering what payment could possibly be late. And surprise!!!!!!! I won a Samsung handphone from a credit card contest. Woohoo........ I've never win any contest before. Read one more time and another time. No tiny prints anywhere, so obviously I did really win a handphone. Read very carefully again....and remembered the transaction....the amount I spent for nieces and nephews baju raya :) Gee.... out of the mamy millions transactions I did that day, mostly for my own stuff....that one particular transaction got me a new handphone.

Needless to say, I was so happy I couldn't work at all

No comments: