Sunday, March 20, 2005

Some nerve he got

Tok Kie was here, due to a meeting tomorrow. The good thing was, I was let off the hook by the boys who decided to harass their tok kie instead. The bad news by the way, I missed out all the fun at Bukit Jelutung organised by Ninuk. And being in the state of mind I was right now, I really needed a lot of entertaining.

I heard about this friend....mmm no, I wouldn't call him a friend...an ex-friend is more like it. This ex-friend whom I heard last year cheating on friends money is now back on a bigger scale. No longer targetting cash strapped friends for a few thousands. The ex-friend is now targetting MNC for hundreds over thousand by forging signature on cheques. My goodness..........!!!!!!!! And he has been arrested! and bailed out! Is this what Amin was trying to tell me on the reunion day? I think so. Lotsa nerve to end up living life like that. For what? Imagine raising a child with ill gotten money, wouldn't the bad feeling enough to put people off? Sheesh....he did buy me lunch a couple of years back.

Whereever he is now and whatever he is doing at the moment, I hope one day he'll realised that success was not measured by car or cash but rather the state of blessedness you're living and hope he'll be able to turn a new leaf.
Nobody is a saint but no harm trying to be one. At the very least, it is definitely better that being a devil.

No comments: