Thursday, March 03, 2005

Back on cyberworld

Finally, my streamyx is up though the wiring left much to desire. Now....where did I save my previous unposted blogs? I shall endeavour the rest of today to upload whatever that has been collecting dust in my harddisk. Maybe it's not just dust.....hehehe...

I think I did not get the terms 'lady of leisure' right. In anticipation of my stay at home mom status, I went all out and did everything under the sun. I paid a year worth of aerobics class fee, bought a stack of new books that I had always wanted to read, joined usrah circle at my neighbourhood, joined the ladies swimming club and almost signed up for open water diving course. I've been eyeing that cool racing bicycle as well and hoping dear hubby would buy for me. Even after the family day ended, I was still trailblazing around town, occasionally went swimming with Amri or to the playground with Adam. I did not even have time to visit Kak Yana at HUKM with her newborn baby. Then a dear friend kindly pointed out, lady of leisure did not sign up for more seminars than the number of days in a week plus accepting whatever projects happened to pass by under her nose. Lady of leisure is supposed to be strolling around stupidly at Starhill then goes for manicure. Occasionally the lady will tee off at nearby green with her friends of leisure too.

By all means, leisure sure defined differently by both side of my brain

No comments: