Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm locked out!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I blogging at 7 in the morning? Because I've been locked out of my own room!!!!!!!!!! By myself. Something has gone wrong with the lock that I did not noticed when I sneaked out to go downstairs to tell bibik how to cook fried mee (as if she didn't know yet).

Hubby is snoring blissfully inside and I definitely do not want to knock because I'm pretty sure the person who'll first hear the knock will be Adam. I've given up trying the zillion key one by one. Knowing my luck, I could have surfed a thousands website in the time it takes me to find the right key.

So hear I am...blogging in the wee hour while listening the gibberish from secondary school teacher next door. Eh...I thought they only speak gibberish on Monday assembly? My only company is Kak Zehan on the msn msgr.

No comments: