Saturday, December 05, 2009

Recharging

























Look at Adam. Isn't he sweet? Hanging toys at Aqil brand new playgym. A gift from hubby's friend. Aqil is now 3 months old and still receiving gift....I am so jealous. Honestly people, how about giving a gift to me as well? I am badly in need of everything new too.




The closest I can get to a smile. He was not going to smile actually but rather, fretting noisily.

My life has started to return back to its normal, pre-pregnancy routine. Almost. Saturday morning is about going for a breakfast with Amri, send him to Dyslexia Association at USJ then straight to Section 6 wet market. Breakfast would be better if we could go to Amy Cafe TTDI Jaya like old time but both of us had spent too much time in the bathroom thus had to make do with BJ mamak restaurant.

Hope I can do some serious cardio and weight training soon. 6 months seems rather too long to wait.

No comments: