Monday, December 14, 2009

The aftermath

I am still tired. If not because of this SOX nonsense, I wouldn't even bothered to show up at office until Wednesday at the earliest.

Playing nanny to three vacationing boys is no joke, people. Especially when one of them is just 14 weeks old. He may looks tiny but boy.....the loads we have to carry to accomodate him...probably 10 times his weight. All in all, I still think I am lucky because Adam will do whatever Amri does, though he will not necessarily eat the same food as his brother. But still, they wake up, eat, shower, swim, play and sleep at the same time. Aqil however, has his own schedule and quite upset when it went haywire but amazingly, not that difficult to pacify.

Give me one month of this, I'm sure I will have toned arms and high BP.

Well, it was a good trip. I did not have any high expectation since it was a company trip (hubby's company). I tagged along to lend extra pair of limbs and to nag at the boys. It was my hometown anyway. Still, I managed to show up 3 times at Padang Matsirat, which actually, exceeded my own expectation :)

Many thanks to the boss of hubby's company for the fully sponsored trip. Your company still owes me RM78 for taxi fare...heheh.

Other than that, I have lost:
~ one milk dispenser (somewhere at jetty point, i guessed)
~ Nokia mobile phone that I had unofficially given to Amri. But the hotel housekeeping staff had already called me and they'll keep the phone until I could send for it. I'll probably had to get Pak Su to help collect it from Frangipani then pass it to Ilah who'll be there on 29th and she'll pass it to Ira. I haven't yet work out the phone's travel plan from Ira's place at Rawang to BJ.
~ 1.4kg of body weight. So people, if you want to lose weight fast, you can take my three children to holiday.

Where shall we go next?

4 comments:

zan said...

i enjoyed my last trip to langkawi when aidan was 4 mth..oklah, time yg tak syiok when he needs his tuttt..

very toughlaa aqil, berketak2 how much does he weigh now?

nae said...

Aqil? At that time it was 6.8kg. Last week check up was 7.5kg. No wonder I had muscle pull.

maizikeem said...

Hello! Enjoyed reading your blog! W

nae said...

maizikeem : Glad you like it. I am embarrasingly slow to update though:)