Friday, December 11, 2009

Langkawi Day 3

Aqil woke up rather late. I was famished. He had his schedule gone crazy as well and by now, quite able to adapt. He had no problem with strange cot though I had my doubt seeing that it did not have bumper pad. But we were provided with loads of towels so I used some to pad the sides and two small pillows to pad the front. The mattres was a little lumpy but I was not too worried. Aqil could lift his head pretty well and on top of that, could shuffle forward. Which was the reason why padding was of utmost important. Anyway, he slept soundly and did not move at all. The blanket stayed the same way when we tucked him in 12 hours ago. Penat maut nih.

Amri with some sleeping sharks at Underwater World. Both boys were at first, quite reluctant to go and only grudgingly agreed after I mentioned penguin. But once here, they went wild. Especially went they could spot some of the cast of spongebob.

Earlier on at the penguins, all photos taken were rather dark. So I changed to night mode. The result - Aqil's stroller looked rather weird with the reflective light on the lining. Hehe. It looked hot, literally.

The boys were impressed with this huge stringray. I was impressed too, especially when it sailed past above your head.







1 comment:

famyGirl said...

eiiii geramnya tengok peha Aqil. nak kunyah-kunyah :D