Friday, December 04, 2009

I had a bad day


Hmmph! I declared today as the worst day of the week. It started at 9.30am with a conference call and went seriously downhill afterwards. At the end of the day, I was a complete wreck and longed for nothing else except to curl into a ball and weep pitifully. Privately of course. Instead, the tears refused to wait a bit longer and I broke down inside the car. Thank God I was not driving. Oh well, I guessed it made no difference whether I wept in the car with my husband or at the privacy of my room at home. He was bound to come across me sooner or later. As it happened, I received no comforting words from hubby, who apparently had plenty of issues of his own. Nor did I expect any. It would probably made me weep longer :) But, but ...a big bear hug would be very nice wouldn't it. Though I wonder how we were going to manage that while speeding down NKVE highway in heavy rain.


Okay...time to restartegise. Do it different way. Get some help from other bosses since my own boss decided to leave me in the mess and go for a vacation instead. 2 weeks, no less. And froze my leave from 21st Dec onwards.

Haha.

Very funny. I did not really have any new strategy up my sleeve. Nor did I have the energy to think of one. I would just enjoy the weekend, play monopoly with the boys and go see some movie. And only worry about my future after 8.30 Monday morning.
By hook or by crook, I have to wrap up everything by Tuesday. Because, by Wednesday we'll be off to Langkawi....woohooo......about the only cheerful thing I have at the moment. The last thing I want is holidaying with a laptop attached like an extra limb. And it is not even for a pleasurable endeavour of playing chef at FB cafe or blogging :)

I am still seething over the frozen leave though. How could he? True I do not celebrate Christmas and I had just came back from 'enjoying' 2 months break. But I was saving the leave to spend with the boys during school holiday. Help....

No comments: