Thursday, August 06, 2009

To the idiot at giant shah alam...

who parked his empty trolley behind my car a few weeks ago...
-may you suffer from incurable sinus for 38 weeks
-may your weight shoot up out of control
-may you lose your sleep for the next nine months plus
-may you have spotted vision while reading your newspaper
-may you have big fat pimples sprouting all over you face
-may your back kills you
-may you have swollen feet, hands, joints and face
-may you suffer the nastiest of heartburn
-may every step you take feels like a long knife slicing your leg muscle

But all are forgiven if you happened to be a preggy mom with husband being out of town for the day.

The reason (though I dont need one) I was mightily pissed off was that, I only noticed the trolley once I was already inside the car. And I could not get out of the car because there was another idiot driver who by that time, has parked too close to my door. At my normal size, I'd be able to slither out. At this size, no way! So I backed out anyway, hoping that stupid looking giant guard would come to my rescue. He was not. It was an elderly grandma who rescued me.

No comments: