Saturday, August 29, 2009

The end is near

I am considerably more cheerful now compared to the last 30 odd weeks. Been to hospital to see my gynae and we agreed to induce the labour on 1st Sept. If not sooner since I was already 2cm dilated this morning.

Thank God for this piece of good news. I guessed the hours of touring The Garden has paid off. Though, surprisingly, I came back with just a new digital camera and a new bag. Many thanks to hubby for both. And oh...the grocery shopping at tesco this morning must have helped too. If so, quite a lot of hard work just to self induced the labour. Sure, trawling the mall was lotsa fun. Even better when your husband paid for everything. But I'd get many sleepless night afterwards due to legs and knee pain ( and a few other body parts). Even crying myself to sleep did not work anymore.

Oh well. Forget all about it. Am looking forward to Tuesday. Really, really looking forward.

No comments: