Monday, May 18, 2009

My new baby


Not of the human species though...:)


My much awaited built in shoe cabinet. Finally installed on Sunday. Ironically, my last shoe purchase was wayyyy back in February, when I needed something flat and sensible (read: boring). I've also noticed my feet was going to get bigger and I really did not want to spoil the shape of the shoes I have at that time. Especially my boots.


I've stopped buying shoes since then. But looking at this shoe cabinet, I'm getting the itch again. Adoila. If I buy any shoes now, I might not be able to wear it post delivery, when my poor feet shrunk back to their normal size. Hmmph. And now, since all the shoes are housed in the same cabinet, i've noticed that hubby has more shoes than I do. How come? I'm feeling rather shoes deprived right now, which can't be good for the unborn baby, don't you think?


I've located two more nice cozy place to put another shoe cabinets but put it away as 2010 project. We'll have another tiny person to buy shoes for and hopefully I'll be back to the previous size that could accomodate high heels without having the risk of broken heel.


Looking forward to add built in bookshelves next.

3 comments:

butterflutter said...

Same here lah hubby ada lbh kasut. Maybe sbb kita pakai sampai kena ganti and they hv diff types of shoes. We just bought bookshelves fr ikea ha..ha..ha...build in over budget lah. I did blog about it.

Mama Rock said...

laaaa ingat kan baby betul-betul punya!

nae said...

Butterflutter : I hear ya....heheh. I can't buy DIY stuffs unless I am prepared to assemble it myself.

Mama Rock: Baby betul lambat lagik..