Thursday, May 14, 2009

Macam ayah tak?



Adam was acting very cute today. He woke up early and I overheard him telling bibik that today Ibu had a conference call so if he wanted Ibu to send him to q-dees, he had to be ready earlier than usual.

Wasn't that very considerate of him? Actually, I do not have conference call today but I usually did every Thursday morning. I'd usually remind him the night before that I had to be in office by 9.00am so in order for me to make a detour to ttdi jaya, we'd have to hit the road by 8.00am. This arrangement started when we moved to BJ and thus altering our travel time, plus I got myself pregnant and found out I lost the ability to super-multitask while driving. Which made handling the cumbersome blackberry while focusing on the road was out of question. Added to that, I had one hand perpetually holding a tissue to my nose, thanks to pregnancy rhinitis. More often than not, I asked him to go with his father when I lost all the patience to wait for him.

Adam was around once or twice during thursday morning call and was fascinated by a few different people talking in a few different accent of English. Now that he knew what conference call was about, he talked about it in a matter of fact way that I found so cute. But the best thing is, for one day a week, I do not have to prod and nag him to take his shower, dress up and eat breakfast.

Maybe I should have conference call everyday.

4 comments:

Liza said...

How sweet of Adam, very good now that he understood mom,s career

nae said...

Liza : Both of them are quite capable to be sweet when they are up to it but most of the time they'd rather be dennis the menace

zan said...

hehehe..sometimes i wonder when can they be time cautious (referring to my nael as well):P

nae said...

Zan: sure they can...but limited to cartoon network timing :)