Sunday, May 31, 2009

My bro was engaged

On this sweltering hot afternoon. I was a wee bit worried that the engagement cake would simply melt.


We made our way to Kepala Batas around 3.30pm and regrouped at masjid badawi. Then off we went to the girl house sometime after asar. It was not too hot anymore by this time but, with the dress and all, I sweated buckets. Adam was red in the face and after a few glasses of cold sirap and a piece of kuih, dissappeared to play with the neighbourhood kids. Probably lost appetite due to hot weather. Amri however, helped himself to two bowls of mee soup and every other food served. Gosh.

The event went on smoothly. My mom was over the moon with the prospect of having a future daughter in law that was a complete opposite of her own two wayward daughters. I'm sure both my bro and his fiancee would keep each other happy. Congratulation Ajoe & Yati.

No comments: