Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thanks a lot but no, thanks

Well, I'd never have thought so but it seemed there were many people out there who get really concerned when I was down with migrain. Honestly people, it was not that bad. Except for the second day (and night). Even the doctor said I had misdiagnosed myself (i'm very clever, remember?) and had firmly told me that all I was having that time was severe headache. She further said that I did not have the usual symptoms of migrain (of which I had totally forgotten, except for nausea) and proceeded to lecture me of the evils and dangers of self diagnose. So there goes my clever self.


Since the doctor said so, I guess I do not need all the health supplements offered to me. But thanks soooo much. I never knew that there are more than 8 person on this earth that read this blog. In fact, I doubted that even my husband read this :). And to actually read and acknowledged that i was not well and offered help.....it was so sweet of you guys. Please do not hate me but I really was indicipline when it comes to supplement taking. I did not even take my pregnancy supplements let alone now. My kitchen cupboards could testify to that...I bought all kind of supplements sold by friends in various MLM but hardly ever take more than a couple of time, no matter what good that the products promised


Anyway, the pretty doctor told me to cut down on coffee (oh no!), get enough sleep and exercise more (are u mad, doc?). That's all. Well, I did not check the doctor's credential but hey, the painkiller she prescribed worked. And fast. I was back on my feet the following day. By that time, I found out my brand new maid had already made herself at home. She figured out herself how to use washing machine, rice cooker, microwave, tv, vcd player and the boys' name. Once I was out and about, she gave me a long list of the missing groceries i needed to buy. Gosh! Not bad for someone who did not go to school at all. I must thank her previous employer then, for training her well. But first and foremost, thank God i now finally had a decent, if not competent, maid.

2 comments:

Limpahan Kasih said...

keciannn dia ada migraine. well me no doctor to offer any help but yaaa try to rest well !
hmmm finally you got a maid. good luck. mine is going back soon and her relative is on the way to replace her. see lahhh what's my luck :)

Limpahan Kasih said...

pssttt ... that's me up there. lupa nak logout from RALK account :)

-ninuk