Monday, April 09, 2007

I've never had migrain in my life. So when I had a bad headache on Saturday, I just brushed it off as lack of sleep. Which was true enough. But I didn't expect it to last for more than a couple of hours, let alone days. Usually a nice short nap will take care of it.

But not this time. Nap did not cure it. Neither did Panadol. A good long sleep at night did not even reduce the pain. Anyway, Amri had telematch at his school on Sunday morning. So I dragged myself out of bed, asked Adam to shower himself and drove to school. Luckily the school provided tents and chairs. Adam however, did not appreciated being out of bed so early and in one of his black mood. He refused to walk and demanded to be carried, giving reason that the ground was wet and slippery and he did not want his shoes to be dirty. Oh well...luckily hubby was there to lug his son around.

I survived the telematch and a breakfast afterwards then hit the sofa as soon as I reached home, leaving hubby to manage the boys and the house for another day.

Or so I thought.

By Sunday evening, hubby had his friend sent over a maid. Gosh! I was unprepared for a maid. Maybe I bullied hubby with too much housework that he thought he'd better get a maid:) The maid's room was being used as a laundry room and looked more like rubbish dumping ground. I tried in vain to clear up the mess within an hour that hubby's friend said the time he needed to reach our house. While a maid is a maid, I did not believe in giving a rubbish dump as her room, never mind where she came from, be it a hut without floor or whatever. And also, I wouldn't feel happy unless I feed my guest but I really did not feel like cooking. So I sent Amri to buy goreng pisang...heh!

Well...I now had a new unordered maid. She was someone else maid since January so all I had to do is pay levi and change employer name. Thank God she was not too unfamiliar with housework because I really did not feel like training anyone at the moment. The rest I would dealt with later

Doctor prescribed me with a stronger painkiller that actually worked. Finally, I could move a bit faster without seeing stars. And I could drive to Seribadan, which really cheered me up.

No comments: