Monday, July 31, 2006

Scatterbrain on the loose

Went to Alam Sentral and found out that hubby's previous neighbour had opened a booth selling blouses. Cool. Maybe I'll drop by again when I am less pressured for time. Or wait till I lose another couple of kgs :)

Amin called asking for his free sample of keropok lekor. Sheesh! I have forgotten about that. Omg....I've given them all to Azida. Sorry Amin....really, really sorry. I'll reserve some for you when hubby's factory run another trial batch. One packet for each broken promise I've made to you & your wife this year. First, I promised to attend your wedding but I did not. Then I've invited both of you to my house for that sinfully cholesterol laden char kuew teow but I ended up serving keropoks only. But then, you both turned up 2 hours early, I didn't even buy the ingredients yet :( There was also one more wedding gift that I bought for you guys but I didn't know where is it now. It was supposed to be hidden from my boys but I hide it so long ago that i couldn't even remember where.
That made for three packets right?

No comments: