Saturday, July 08, 2006

Now I remembered....

Yesterday I remembered what was niggling at me since last Saturday. I have forgotten to attend the parents talk for soon to be launched Islamic Intergrated School sumthing sumthing at Section 7. The owner was also Little Caliph kindy founder. Now, I was really impressed with what they did at Little Caliph and specifically the way Amri benefitted from the program but ..... section 7 was quite a distance away. Too bad. Amri would sure love to join that school. Plus, I am a bit frightened with national school curriculum. It sure didn't feel like a fun thing to go to school like it used to be during my school going days. More like a burden. Or pressure. Hmmph!
Well......poor little Amri just had to grit his teeth and made the best out of it, I guess. Remind me not to pressure him to score straight As next year, okay. I don't want to fall into that race. In fact, both hubby and I kinda agreed on that.

Anyway. We ate breakfast at a restaurant nearby the mosque so that we could just drop Amri for his tae kwon do class later. Luckily, Amri ordered nasi dagang tganu from nearby stall for himself. Good for him. Need all the carbo in it to run and kick for two hours. Last week he was out to class with only a piece of toast and by the time the class ended, he was so ravenous he wanted to buy all food in sight.

Sigh! It was a quiet weekend. Hubby was off to some hi tea he organised (we are so into organising hi tea this year people...just dont ask why) so it was just the kids and I. Amri was showing sign of oncoming cold and refused to go anywhere. He just wanted to watch tv all day long. Great. Boring with a capital B.

No comments: