Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Maidless and relieved

Sent bibik to LCCT in the ungodly hours of 5am in the morning. Duh! Why on earth did I entertained bibik's request to fly to Bandung instead of Jakarta. And where are the maid agencies when I need them. The thing is, the agents used to be superb, until i started to refer them to my friends. Then it went downhill. Not only my friends get cheated, I ended up arranging bibik's departure by myself. I just hope I get all the procedures correct. That I didn't mistakenly blacklisted her or something. Who knows if she needs to come back to malaysia in the future.

Anyway. I'm happy. I'd be maidless from today onwards. But one less liability to deal with.

The daily cleaner will start coming this Thursday.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

hey give me the daily cleaner contact ? ok ke service nye ?