Saturday, March 03, 2012

White water rafting


My first!

After hearing so much about it from my Zumba friends, I decided to give it a try. And of course, dragging the boys and their father as well (minus Aqil). Liza suggested Slim River as the grading is from 1-3 and suitable for first timer and kids. I just went along with it, having no idea of the grading and only asking about what to wear.

My take.......I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!! Hopefully the organisor will send me our pics soon so I could put them here and brag about it.
The yummeh food after the ride. We were starving so even Adam, who is not a lauk kampung food eater, ate without a peep.

Amro of course, would go for second helping

Ayam masak lomak, ikan goreng, sayur kobis, sambal belacan, ikan masin and lovely friends

Bye Slim River....we'll be back!!!


Can't wait until aqil grows up and then we can have the whole boat (raft?) to our family.

No comments: