Wednesday, March 14, 2012

School Holiday 2012 - Kidzania

I took the rest of the week off and decided to spend some fun time with the boys. First stop - Kidzania.
Amri opening account at CIMB

Adam cashing out his check of 50 Kidzos

Dell design engineers

paramedics, with Amri as victim
There were too many kids, due to school holiday. The boys managed to try out at Court (Amri as judge, Adam as defence attorney), Emergency room, Dell factory and a few others.

I made a surprising discovery - Adam likes working as design engineer the most. He loved it that he didnt have to go out or speak with anyone. He totally disliked working at emergency room because he would have to go out on the street and gave aid. Being seen on the street embarrassed him. How weird. Amri meanwhile, would rather be outside, preferably riding the firetruck and making as much noise as possible.

Hubby and I left them there to catch a movie. When we went back to collect them, Adam still have a lot of kidzos with him, after spending some on trinkets for himself and Aqil. He wanted to get to college but run out of time. Amri spent all kidzos earned on cellphone rental and entertainment. Adam gave him some kidzos so he could buy something for Aqil too but Amri spent it all for himself. Kah kah kah.... oh my...I guessed I get a peep onto the future.

And I met this beautiful lady in the thick crowd leaving the premise. Or rather, her sharp eagle eyes saw me. Nice meeting you, sis.

No comments: