Thursday, April 20, 2006

Woo..hooo!!!!

Had an early birthday gift. Hubby gave a wireless router for my broadband and also was kind enough to send a guy to configure the stuffs for me. Thank you soooooo much. The guy took 2 days to configure the network stuff and I was itching to do it myself. However, the guy works for hubby's friend and I figure it would be a good training for him. If he could do the works while fielding the harassment from two kids, then he is fit for the job. Somemore, small stuffs like splitter and what nots could mysteriously gone missing forever once Amri or Adam swept past.

I finally managed to get online, wireless, this afternoon. Couldn't wait to bring this notebook everywhere....wakaf, bedroom, kitchen....not that I have a big house anyway.

Love ya hubby! I'll do the hardware installation at your factory for u :) FOC, of course.

No comments: