Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Amri @ kindy

I went to see Amri's principal about the fight. I really felt like i need to see the boy's parent and apologize on Amri's behalf and hear out what they had to say. They must be mad at Amri. I would too. Or maybe they are thinking of suing us, or suing the kindy or whatever. I really needed to tell everybody that I did not raise Amri to be a bully. Nor did we resorted to any display of violence at our home. Amri had never been physically punished by us.

Well.....the principal said she has already spoken to the father about the incident. The father just laughed the matter aside, saying that boys were a naughty lot anyway. Phew!!!!

2 comments:

Cherry said...

boys will be boys .. betul tu :) if i were you, i'd still make an effort to meet the parents, tag along the son. ask the son to ask for forgiveness and explain that it is wrong and ... you know the Khalifah Parenting style talk ... Allah would like a better behave boy ... bla bla bla.
if it's of any comfort to you, Aziz used to gigit the girl next 5 doors and when Bibik informed me, I had the chance to meet the Mother at Makro so I apologize profusely ... malu muka setebal-tebalnya.

nae said...

ninuk :that's what i plan to do...tak sedap hati la to leave the matter just like that