Monday, December 05, 2005

A letter to Pak Caq

Dear Pak Caq,

Ida might think she'd be able to hide the fact from you and knowing her, the bright and mischievous young lady, she'd find a way. But I just wanted you to know that, Ida managed to get her hand scalded by a pan of hot boiling oil. So, do not be surprised when you see her with err...discoloured hand. I also wanted to inform you that, I did try to get her to see a doctor but she insisted that her hand would heal by itself. Much that I love her, I do not intent to argue with a tae kwon do expert. Therefore, please forgive me for not doing much other than suggesting to her that I could fetch her from office or commuter station and bring her back to my house for further reprimanding.

Your fav niece,
Nae

3 comments:

Cherry said...

nae, try minyak nufera. does wonder to Aman's dry skin ! i bought mine at Guardian counter.

nae said...

ninuk, thanks! tak terpikir pulak. i was thinking about aloe vera gel etc. hopefully tak tinggal parut :)

Anonymous said...

Aip... seb baik my dad not pc/internet literate... aiyooo yooo...


thankz for concern... wahaks..!~