Saturday, July 16, 2005

We were at Losong Dato Amar

There was no better place to nurse your sick self back to health than here. I woke up at Losong to my favourite Terengganu breakfast, only that I was not in feasting mood. Adam and Amri were well fed and taken care of. All I needed to do was put my feet up and rest. Oh..and gulped down my long list of pills that supposed to get me back on my feet in no time.

I knew the fresh air here would do us good and despite the all day rain, I noticed Adam no longer has runny nose. I couldn't help but marvel at what the combination of fresh air and lotsa TLC could do to one.

Amri on the other hand, would be difficult to get well on any account. The temptation of wide open space to roam (came rain or shine) plus the unexpected arrival of durians (heaps of them) were too much for him.

Cu Nan smsed saying that my latest Harry Porter book has arrived. Well, well, well......he sure knew to hit where it hurt most. Despite being sick, I did attempted...though in vain, to call MPH and beg them for my book yesterday :)
Gosh....I must have sounded pretty desperate that time, not unlike a dying old lady on her deathbed. Harry Porter has to wait then....

No comments: