Sunday, July 17, 2005

Book deprived

I was feeling well enough to start getting restless. Hubby must have decided not to bring my books and laptop for obvious reason, so that I could have a good long sleep. It worked well I guess but since I no longer has fever to deal with and my voice was too raspy to talk, not to mention the fit of coughing that would seized me if I were to speak in long sentence, pretty soon I was bored out of my skull.

Hubby very kindly drove me to one of KT's bookstore so that I could pick up something to occupy my time. Thank goodness, the shop did have a good selection of books. I was kind of afraid that I would find shelves after shelves of hopelessly romantic love story with a million spelling errors in it. Also the fact that I was feeling the least romantic at the moment.

I wish I had the latest Harry Porter with me.

No comments: