Friday, July 29, 2005

*Sigh*...parent teacher meeting again..

It was report card signing day again. But there was a lot of difference today because my knight in shining armour (or shining buckle)aka dear hubby was with me.*grin*

Teacher Rosma showed us Amri's school works, which of course were graded a variation of Cs throughout. Not that I cared too much about it. Amri can stay another half year being illiterate and as silly as he wants to. But come next year, both Amri and I would have to be more academic oriented or else he would not survive in government school.

Then we spent another few minutes listening to teacher Rosma narration of Amri being too talkative and playful for his own good and more often than not ended up doing his work at teacher's table. Fortunately for him, teacher Rosma did not have the heart to reprimand him, due to his innocent (?) look.

Nothing was mentioned about the undone homework. And teacher Rosma assured us that Amri was happy, was not pressured and enjoyed playing with his classmates.
Very well then, maybe I managed to get my point across...that my 4 1/2 year old is too young for homework...after preaching about it every single chance I had. Or maybe it was the intimidating presence of my bodyguard...heheheh

p/s: my apologise to the parents of Amri's classmates whom he may have become, err..'negative influence' :)

3 comments:

Cherry said...

Amri is/was/will always be a positve influence to his x-classmate -Aziz. Aziz memorize doa belajar sebab ada nama "Amri" kat dalam tu.

nae said...

That is so cool :)

Anonymous said...

that makes 2 of them .. Ayisha & Amri sitting at the Teacher's table during work .. obviously Asha for a more manipulative reasons !!