Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Procrastinator Queen with her videocam

I am the queen of procrastinator. My families are all aware of that. Most of my friends know it too. Just so that nobody forget the fact, here is my procrastinator story.

On Friday, I went to Sharp Service Centre to have my videocam lens cap replaced. I didn't have any cash with me but decided to drop by at ATM machine later. That, or wait till hubby rescue me by donating a couple of bucks. I have my credit card with me though, so why worry.
The gentleman at Sharp take a look at my videocam and ask me to wait while he replaced the cap. Then he called me to the counter and announced the cost....just RM15. I started to feel funny but whipped out my credit card nevertheless. The gentleman than promptly pointed to a notice "Credit card is only accepted for payment over RM100"! Gulp! Aisayman......
So I drove out in search of nearest ATM machine but halfway there, my boss called me to come back to office for an urgent short meeting before he left for Thailand. Okay.....I decided to collect my videocam later.

As it turned out, the short meeting went on for more than one hour and by the time it finished, the people at sharp has closed their shop and would only reopen next Monday. Uwaaaa.....I would be facing a weekend without my videocam. One of my toys that followed me everywhere. I love the function that allow me to capture photo from video, thus saving me the harassment of telling the kids to stay put coz Ibu wants to take their photo.

It was a bleak weekend. No videocam to twiddle with, no hubby to sweettalk into driving me around town and worst of all, my latest toy, a coolpix, followed hubby to Ipoh. *sob*sob*sob* Well..truth is, the coolpix was not really mine. It belongs to either hubby or his company but then, that kind of stuff usually ended up as mine *grin*

By the way, today I finally managed to collect my videocam :)

No comments: