Saturday, June 18, 2005

Couch potato

The date went well. We watched Batman which I think the best Batman there is because no extra-territorial stuff involved. You know...the things about being bitten by spider and you became spiderman, bitten by a bat than you turned into batman. Thank God, this Batman is realistic and human. Whatever turned Bruce Wayne into Batman were sheer technology and of course, money that grows on trees. I think I would have enjoyed more if not because I was shivering half way through the movie. Somebody needed to inform me earlier that the gold class was built sub-zero and blankets are provided. Sheesh.....its like watching movie inside a freezer. But we enjoyed it anyway, after years of staying away from cinema due to my obsession of dragging the kids whereever I go. I am still obsessed with it, especially during weekends but I've decided to give myself a break once in a while, go for a date and who knows, perhaps more boys in years to come *wink*wink*


Amri however, was into power rangers. Four and half years into this world, he made his first contact with power rangers, of all places, at Tok's house in Langkawi and has been talking about nothing else ever since. Well...okay..maybe mr incredibles pop up once in a while. But it was mostly eerily power rangers this, power rangers that. Our family, generally, not much of a couch potato which explained why we did not own state of the art home theatre set or even a decent size tv. Perhaps the time has come where Amri will sit glued to the tv for hours and I'd be scratching my head thinking of a way to get him outside and play. The thought sure gave me goose bumps. I hope I will not have to deal with it for a looong, loong time to come for I'm not so sure how to handle it anyway.

No comments: