Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Home alone, without hubby or new book

No matter how many millions times it took, I could never get used to hubby being outstation. I didn't like having the big bed all to myself, much less having the kids invading it in the absence of their father. I hate eating alone, with only Amri for company. I missed having somebody complained how dirty my car is. So much for an independant lady...........

Well....who claimed independance anyway. Certainly not me. Otherwise how do I explained my weird way of having hubby driving me to Pasar Section 6 and various shopping malls when I could very well drive myself over there :)
Giving a reason of not knowing the way would be too ridiculous since I used to live at section 6 once upon a time.

I don't even have a new book to entertain myself

No comments: