Saturday, April 09, 2005

Deception Point

Bought that book, by Dan Brown on Saturday morning at Carrefour (where I should be stocking up on household suppplies instead of book browsing) Well...I can't resist. Amri has new CD, Adam got himself new toy so naturally mommy dearest need something as well. The thing about me and books is, once I get hold of a new one, my brain simply stop its multi tasking ability. Result........I could only think of reading a book and NOTHING else. So we went home with my shopping list half done coz I was no longer interested to buy kicap kipas udang or cili sos or detergent. Lucky the diapers were already taken ten minutes before...otherwise Adam would be toilet trained two years in advance.

So I read, read, read, eat, read, read, read..........and skip sleeping so that I could finish the book before Monday.

No comments: