Friday, April 22, 2005

Da Vinci Code

Finally ....... I was able to finish this book. It was certainly not on top of my list but then I was down to two unread books. So between Colin Powell autobiography and Dan Brown book, the choice was clear. Heck...it took me one week. It was a great book but frustrating in a way that I could not speed through it as usual. And also the works of Da Vinci that I had no knowledge of.
Maybe I should give it another round and cross refer to whatever painting mentioned in the book. Hehehehe....I'm visioning myself sitting regally in front of internet doing cross refering while reading a story book. Hardly my favourite book reading posture.

See if I could stomach colin powell stuff next week. Oh my..............the long wait for Harry Porter.......

No comments: