Saturday, April 02, 2005

Breakfast at section 3

Truth is, nothing is too extraordinary about the breakfast dishes there. In fact, sri ttdi which is within walking distance from my house offers ten times more choices and seats. But that place was where, many many years ago, I decided to accept a breakfast offer from my now much loved husband. The offer came quite some time before I could muster enough guts to accept. And when I did finally accept, I was chaperoned by Yati. The feel good factor was so great that I decided to ditch Yati for the next breakfasts :D Sorry Yati dearie, you are a great friend but I wanted him all for myself....ha ha ha!

This morning we were there again, having our breakfast date, chaperoned by two young boys who were zillions times more difficult to ditch than Yati. Not that it ever occured to us to leave them behind, by the way. Amri was asking why we did not go for our breakfast 'atas rumput' as usual :) Well...what do I say to a 4 year old who can't understand the word nostalgic yet .... "rumput basah, sayang!"

On another note...........Amri is now practising for Externalzone Football Club match of the year ever since dear hubby took out his football boot and bought a new ball. Question is...when is the game?

No comments: