Friday, February 04, 2005

Seperation anxiety going to seperate with us?

Looks like it because last night I managed to have a shower without Adam gone to hysteria. Though after the shower I found him on the dressing table , transfering my brooches into the Bali lamp with Abang Long pretending to babysit him.

Later into the night, I made a few (hundreds) trips to the kitchen to cater for your highness (aka Amri) never ending requests for foods and no banshee wail coming from the living room. On one of the many trip to the kitchen, Adam followed us but stay behind later to play with fridge's tray. So far so good .....comparing to a few days ago where I could not even take three steps to the coffee table without Adam turning into a banshee. And it is not just the mengada-ngada cry babies are so famous off but a full blown earth shattering scary holler. Complete with Bollywood scene where he will cling to my leg with tears streaming down his little face, begging me not to go to the coffee table......as if I were going to leave him forever.

Much that I feel honoured with such VIP treatment, as if the whole world would stop functioning if I were to dissappear from the sofa for three minutes......it really stressing up especially if your other half did not notice that yours truly has not been moving for three hours and needed a glass of water like yesterday.

I really hope this is it....Adam's wobbly steps to independance. I do not mind playing the less important cast as long as I am free to roam about in my own house.

No comments: