Friday, February 18, 2005

Reunion 2005

Well......I am the organisor. But right now I wished I were not the organisor. Because by becoming an organisor, automatically I would be disqualified from entering any contest and I did not qualify for lucky draw as well coz I'll be the one who would be drawing the lot.

Too bad...really bad coz the prizes are tempting. I did want the dvd player in my room coz I am sick of fighting over the right to use it with Amri. Plus..I want to watch dvds in peace alone in the comfort of my room and my many pillows. Too bad.......


Hampers courtesy of Crossworld Management boss - Shamarul


DVD player courtesy of Zalghani & Co and another hamper and gift from Crossworld


Oh well...maybe next time somebody else would be organising the reunion and I will get to join the lucky draw contest. Not that I have much luck to begin with.............

No comments: