Thursday, February 17, 2005

A place only Amri loves

I had to admit it....Amri loves Agrotek Resort and keep asking to go there again.....but only him. I definitely am not going to step in there ever again. And many people keep asking me about the place too and whether it is suitable for a family day kinda gathering. Well...it depends I guess.

I for one, found the place not up to expectation....especially the electricity part. Umm...maybe a decade ago the lack of 24x7 electricity would not deter me at the slightest. But as at now, I have 2 small kids who need my tender loving care, one of which would sweat profusely without aircond during his nap time, which would lead to ugly rashes. The rashes that after the trip needed days of Elomet to go away instead of the all rounder Bephanten everybody could use last time. So, I must say that if the kind of family day that you have in mind involves kids that has not gone through NS training yet...then this is not a suitable place. Because apart from aircond and fan, kids usually need plenty of warm water for their milk. Oh...by the way, the resort did not provide tea making facilities. And even though they mentioned in their leaflet that their restaurant is open 24 hours and no outside food is allowed inside the resort.....by all means..bring your own supply of foods and drinks because the restaurant only operates after 6pm.

But the part I hate most was the karaoke at night. It was so ever annoying, like paying my way to lose a good night sleep.

Amri however, totally disagreed with me. He slept through the night like a log, and woke up all geared up for another dip in the river.


Amri testing the water


Amri taking a dip


>

Adam not too happy with icy cold water

No comments: