Sunday, April 08, 2012

Not so lazy Sunday

Thank you hubby for buying the breakfast and sending the boys to football so that I could stay longer in bed. I wish I could stay until 9am at the very least but I was kind of hungry after the missed dinner last night. But still, I managed to savour my lazy weekend up until 8 something.

Sunday was usually slow paced. I ate breakfast with Aqil (who decided to wake up early) then cooked some pasta for the boys and roasted some chicken cuts for lunch. The two non asians in my house love pasta. Today's menu would make them happy:)  I cooked extra just in case my girlfriends decided to come. If they could not make it to my house, then i could always freeze some of it for Aqil's lunch.

Nap time followed after lunch. Even Aqil fell asleep.

My friends couldnt make it, which was understandable due to heavy rain. But still, I made some bubur jagung for tea. Very nice to have on rainy afternoon

Aqil enjoying his pasta, roasted chicken and the must have tomato sauce

When bibik is not around, everyone must do their share, even the youngest. With bang long supervision, of course.
.

No comments: