Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blissful Sunday

I woke up in the morning without headache and just a very mild stuffy nose, which was a rarity indeed. Maybe I should do this every morning - gradually inched my way out of bed sometime after 9 am.

Feeling a lot better in weeks, I gave bibik the day off and sent her to giant for her monthly shopping. Then nagged the big boss to drive me around town. Managed to buy one thing out of a few hundreds that i planned to buy plus a whole lot more that I've never intended to purchase. So far so good.

I just wish that I could have more days like today. Then I wouldn't be so grumpy and whiny

2 comments:

famygirl said...

ooohh retail therapy ya? :)

nae said...

Famygirl: I now have clothes emergency. Need to find a few formal maternity dress for weddings and such. But i ended up buying other things :)