Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hujung minggu

Jungle trekked Bukit Cerakah. By bus...hehehe. But we did hiked on foot at some places even though my 7 year old royal highness protested loudly. Hmmph!

Enpangan Air Kuning. Made me feel like I want to take up fishing, just in case I ran out of hobbies in the near future


BJ could be seen from on top of taman herba. Hidden behind the trees on far left are houses in eiseai street, looking down royally to other BJ houses far below


If you hiked down taman herba towards the dead end then hiked up again, you will eventually end up at Jelutong Heights...hehehe. But before you reach there, you'll come across a herd of cows first. I heard that a group of mountain bikers from Mayang Sari TTDI Jaya decided to cycle down the path from Jelutong Heights and encountered the lembus instead :)

Went to visit our new house after the hike. Sorry Nyna/Khairi, we could not drop by as we were errr... not so presentable. All very comot and masam. Next time, ok, when all four are nicely dolled up and accompanied with buah tangan to boot. Heh...adat Melayu jangan dilupa (when it suited me, that is)

Anyway, had a nice surprise at the gate of no. 11. Now that guthrie had sorted out their house numbering system, I started to worry about what kind of neighbours we were going to have. Not that we were neighbour from heaven to begin with, but I'd rather not waste all that money to have some noisy chaps with a dozen extended families as my next door friend, sharing a wall for a few years to come. So needless to say, I was super happy when I saw our current neighbour's car parked at no.13. Though at first (from a distance), I was like, gasp....my neighbour is a bmw driving mak datin...could we be friends? But then, once we parked our car, to my (and her) utter disbelieve/joy, it was this nice family in front of our house that we have known since the first year at ttdi jaya. Even Amri and her second daughter were in the same year at the same school. I think both of us were kind of relieved. She had met most of the neighbours in that street except for us, the elusive owner. Heh!

Well, thank God for this.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

are you moving to bj ? which area ?

nae said...

ninuk: Insyallah to Tropika 2 but we're taking our own sweet time