Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kiddy party

Since we already had a party last month, it only made sense that Adam's party should be at his school with his new friends. He was also super happy last Thursday when one of his classmates celebrated her birthday there so I knew, it was just right for him.

Since I had enough of spiderman/superman/batman theme to last me a lifetime, I decided to do everything spongebob this time. At least, spongebob is funny and no one died in his story. And considering that the guests were a bunch of 4 year olds (most are not yet 4), I went for cupcakes. And they are so cute......




Amri and Adam decided that they wanted another go at candle blowing so they took one spongebob each, stuck a candle, get bibik to light them up and blew them again. All these despite both of them were already asleep on the way back from collecting the cake





Cute little spongebobs ready to be sent to Adam's class




Since the boys like the cupcakes so much, I took 10 pcs from the box and put aside for them to eat. By the time I took out the plate, only 6 were left to be arranged.



For some reason, Amri said he wanted to do some maths on the laptop. At dining table. Fine. It was late and I was sleepy. So I said goodnight to the boys and reminded them not to stay up too late.

The next morning, there was only one spongebob left on the plate. Luckily they did not eat the whole boxful.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

so cute the sponge bob. uqbah will turn 5 in march. may be i'll get the same thing for him too.

nae said...

ninuk: i could give you the contact no but you have to self collect the cakes from section 8