Monday, January 07, 2008

Adam goes to kindy

He was very excited but still, not a morning person. Quite a job to wake him up, get him into the uniform but still failed to put any breakfast into him. He just drank his milk.
All of us, Amri, hubby and I would be there for him on his first day




Despite me imagining the worst, Adam was very okay, especially after his teacher gave him and his little friends some balloons to play with and put on music. I was worried because he used to be accompanied by Amri everywhere. Amri was the outgoing extrovert one, while Adam was simply reserved. He did not make friends on his own but rather just went along with Amri's friends. So this is the first time he did things on his own.



He was rather quiet in the beginning but at the end of the day, he had already made friends and seemed to be enjoying himself. I was very relieved that he did not cry and insisted to go home. Though he looked rather uncomfortable when a few classmates started to howl. I stayed around and took a sneak peek now and then. Adam would gave me a little wave and a big smile everytime he spotted me




School ended earlier at 10.30am since this week would be orientation week. I sent him home and the first thing he did was grab his milk bottle and lie down on his hammock to enjoy. Shoes was taken off by me.

No comments: