Thursday, October 11, 2007

It is a sunny day...

With lots of drizzle..heh

Thank God the PMS yesterday only lasted a day. Used to be many days a few years back. And, no physical discomfort either. So I considered myself lucky. Just one wretched day per month when I feel the whole universe is out to bring me down is quite allright. Even that one day was usually taken care of during normal months due to my regular exercise. But this is fasting month now, and I've been busy checking out every stall at bazar ramadhan than exercising. In fact, jostling through bazar ranadhan and shopping complex are my only pathetic exercise for the last 29 days. How wonderful!

Well...enough of that. Lets concentrate on current task at hand. The topmost is, I need to get a tudung. Followed by everything else. 'Everything else' could easily filled two pages of A4 paper if I were to write them down. But being me, making mental notes and forgetting half of them then finally remember at the very last minute is more appealing. Plus, I tend to misplace list and notes. Or put in one bag/car and go out with another bag/car. Maybe I should get a PDA.

On the other note, I'm still amazed at how easy it is for Amri to fast. Frankly, I thought he would only lasted 3 days. Or perhaps half day fasting everyday. Surely there was a temptation to buy food at his school canteen. But his teacher said he was either at surau or running around with his friends. Sahur was easy as well. Some days, he'd even woke up on his own but just lie down on his bed waiting for me, face already washed and hair combed. He ate well, menu ranging from fried rice/meehoon/egg to snickers, mcdonald burger and honey star. Drinks was either 100plus or orange juice. How much easier could it get.
The truth is, I do not expect anything as easy as this. Everything about bringing up Amri were anything but easy, right from his overdued birth. Strangely though, I honestly did not mind the trouble. I had blessed with more than enough resources to see these two troublemakers through the next couple of decade, God willing.

2 comments:

eiseais said...

baju adam very the lawa lah. i'm eyeing the pants :)

nae said...

eiseai: Reject shop mali. He likes to dress like his Ayah but cant wear malaysian size.