Friday, October 12, 2007

Eve of Eid

Nothing much for me to do, everything was already prepared by Ummi. So I just crashed out till late afternoon when I suddenly remembered that I still did not have any tudung to wear tomorrow. Nagged hubbby to drive me to town who in turns nagged Cu Nan to drive us to town instead. Great. Then Amri nagged us to tag along but ended up sleeping inside the car.

Managed to get the tudung (and cheap too). Traffic was not as hellish as I expected, probably because everybody were busy doing Eid preparation at home

Saw this when Cu Nan stopped to buy ice cubes. In fact, Ummi wanted us to buy these lot too but I put my foot down (hard) on that. And asked Cu Nan to buy regular sunquick orange juice instead. Apparently, these are official drinks at most of Terengganu homes during Eid.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

yeap ! that's official of Trg for many years. it's like the "THING" for raya. air geh !
don't know abt yr part of KT, but from my part (duk bandoor) i notice even they give out this air geh to those cycling ladies or ladies that go from house to house to collect zakat.

nae said...

Kat losong dont have pulak the cycling ladies. But I was soooo in love with the foods :)
Result - xtra 2 kg after raya.