Thursday, August 09, 2007

My not so little chatterbox







Adam called me on my mobile while I was at work. This was what the chatterbox talked about:

Adam : Ibu, I have two balloons. One big and one small. The big one is the elder brother, named strawberry. The small one is the younger brother, named blueberry.

Ibu : Wow....you are so clever. Did you blow the balloons yourself? You must show them to me once i get home.

Adam : Erm...but bibik kept them away. So, will you buy me blueberry chewing gum?

Ibu : Chewing gum? What for?

Adam : Like the one inside your handbag.

Ibu : *sudah blur*

Told hubby about the conversation, just in case he knew anything that I did not. He laughed out loud and said " Didn't you get it? That was pantun empat kerat from Adam, requesting for a chewing gum actually".

Really? Why can't he just tell me that he wants the same chewing gum that was inside my bag? Why the baloons?

How does this adorable shy little boy become such a chatterbox.....he speaks more that the rest of us combined.

4 comments:

eiseais said...

so clever adam. coating his request with sugars :)

must be hard to say no to kan?

rafiqaheliza said...

Hahaha..kalau i pun i blur..that is so damn creative, the pantun from adam..

nae said...

eiseai: later he threaten me - if ibu do not buy me blueberry chewing gum, i'm not going to kiss you ever again!

rafiqa: Adam talks so much that I always lose concentration - can't keep up la

Cherry said...

wow ... sudah pandai blackmail :)