Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Off duty...

I was feeling rather disoriented. First, it was school holiday so Amri was home and did not require my chauffeur service. I was also relieved from my duty as his alarm clock. Second, Adam was home as well, with a bit of temperature but still in his usual sunny self. I took two days off from work which at first, with the plan to tag along to Lumut with hubby and let the boys run wild at his national service camp. But the plan changed when hubby had other things to attend to, Tok Kie was here visiting and Adam was a bit off colour, all in one go.

So here I was, with practically nothing to do and feeling very weird. I used to rush between Seribadan, home, school, factory, daycare then seribadan again and now I had nowhere to go. The boys, as usual whenever grandparents were around, left me totally alone. I cooked, took a nap, surf internet, read one of my new books and it was not even lunch time yet.

I might as well enjoy this :)

No comments: