Sunday, March 04, 2007

Books Galore

Other ladies received jewelry from their husband. Not me. I got a fully sponsored and chauffered trip to MPH distributor sale. And what do you expect when this makcik was let loose on a book sale? Hehehehe. Enough to say that I was so relieved when hubby carried my purchases for me. It was a rather heavy bag and quite a long walk!

Somehow, Amri was into books as well. Now and then he'd refused to trail obediently behind me and plopped himself beside a boxful of books. I was worried sick to leave him by himself but thankfully he did not budge at all. Not even one inch. However, he turned up his nose at whatever I picked out for him to read, preferring those Spiderman, Batman whateverman books. He even picked out a couple of Barney books for Adam, whom was contend to wait outside and eat icecream with his ayah.

I got the latest Kinsella's shopaholic series as well - Shophaholic and Baby! I read one of her book a couple of years ago and love it so much that I bought the whole shopaholic series plus her two other books. They were entertaining. Just the right stuff to read after a hard day at work.

I wind down by reading, okay. Preferably with my feet up. But actually, anywhere is fine for me

p/s: I finished the yummy Shopaholic and Baby on the next day, 2am. 10 hours after purchase time. But there were a trip to Kelana Jaya office and burger king Sg Buloh in between

note to hubby: Thank you very, very much. Also the reason I prefer a nearly 3000sqf built up house rather than one with large compound is that, erm.. I need a whole room to store my books (and your books too)

No comments: