Tuesday, February 07, 2006

March Wedding

I received 2 wedding invitations for the same date - 18 march. One by normal post and the other via email. One at Tmn Tun KL and the other at Tampin. One is a dear friend of hubby and the other is a dear friend of mine. And I want to attend both, Insyaallah.

I must remember to buy 2 set of wedding gift...no problem there :) But the one in Tampin was so dear to me as he was part of my growing up years. When I get married, for some reason, he was not able to attend but he took the trouble to buy me a wedding gift and search high and low for other friends who would attend my wedding so that those people could carry it for him. He gave me a nice set of cutleries, which I still used to till now. So, in addition to whatever gift I'll be buying for him and his future wife.....I'll get him a cutlery set as well :)

Congratulation Amin on your forthcoming wedding day!

1 comment:

Angah said...

I received 3 wedding invitation for this week, sad to say I couldn't attend any of it. Going back to kuantan to see hubby. I can always send the gift kan ehehehe...