Monday, February 27, 2006

Cleaning Up - Day 1



I didn't even know where to start. The mess was huge. But seeing as bibik already started to clean up the kitchen and hubby was immersed in both cars so that left the living room to me. Easy peasy. Hauled out the big heavy sofa to dry up. Threw the kids toys that were beyond repair. Threw all cd cases. Washed the remaining toys and vcds. Washed the wall. Took down the curtains. Running up and down to my room to check on the boys.

Erma, my senior at UiTM cum hubby's classmate dropped by with huge container of ice cubes, about half of whatever the bakery displayed on their shelf and four power rangers vcds to the boys. Gosh...you're an angel, honestly. The vcds and cakes kept the boys entertained in my room thus I was spared the job of running up and down every 10 minutes or so. It kept them away from the disaster area as well, which, knowing my kids, would just increase the workload tenfold.




Ninuk smsed with offer to do my laundry. I felt like bawling my eyes out. We had angels for friends. Thanks, Ninuk. Azri came with lunch and Cu Nan showed up again with drinks and fruits and of course, ready to work. We we so blessed.

No comments: