Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to kindy

It's a different kindy for Amri. I decided to switch kindy mainly for the reason that the teachers at his previous kindy scare me (not Amri). The way they reminded me of what's in store for PS3 class, one would be forgiven to think that Amri was sitting for his SPM this year end. The kindy was great, Amri was there for two years doing his PS1 & PS2 which were mostly sing song and play games. PS3 however, was designed to prepare childrens for Year 1 of government school. Which was, in fact, a practical thing to do. I however, decided not to stress myself (and Amri) with another year of homework and dreaded parent teacher meeting. That's all.

So i sent him to Little Caliph. Which was everything I could hope for. No homework, no school bag required, and Iqra class under one roof. Plus the principal was a genius gym practitioner. Amri was happy with his uniform, which bibik said looked like pyjamas :)

Hope all goes well.

No comments: