Tuesday, January 10, 2006

AidilAdha @ Home Sweet Home

Happy AidilAdha everyone!

No balik kampung trip this time. For many reason. First and foremost, Mak & Abah are at Mecca, performing their haj, so that one particular kampung definitely has to be ruled out. What a balik kampung trip without grandparents to spoil your kids rotten. There was also the ultra hectic schedule at both of our workplaces to juggle with, which translated to working on Monday. Yuck!!!!!!!

Celebrating AidilAdha at our own place was less grand, mostly because I was a complete failure at kitchen. Sure, I could boil packets of nasi impit...but that was all to it. To make matter worse, my great chef of an aunt, Mak Su, has moved to Terengganu for good, leaving me without a complete guide of Cooking 101. Okay...I did have back up caterers but none could match Mak Su. To think that today Mak Su would be cooking for the whole Losong clan was enough to make me check out airasia.com

Well....have a wonderful AidilAdha! We'd be celebrating Adam's 2nd birthday in advance some time this afternoon because I was afraid that by 12th January, I'd be buried so deep in work (read: trouble) that by the time I checked out the calendar, it was already march.

2 comments:

Angah said...

I've linked urs to mine :)

Lollies said...

dah lama tak update ni