Monday, October 20, 2008

Accounts mapping

I think it was a mistake when I decided to bring in the SL7 team to our office rather than I flew to Melbourne and did these things there.

For one, my big boss didn't feel the need to stay in office (or in Malaysia for that matter ) if I were around. Thus, all daily stuffs were automatically diverted my way. Obviously, big boss feeling was mutually shared with my bigger boss at home. Needless to say, household management were mine too.

I might be boasting about my multitasking skill numerous time but to pull a stunt like this, you'll need to be a qualified magician. The kids riled me up, ruined my schedule and the big boss was emailing with this and that requests. I ended up getting very bad tempered and equally useless at home or at office. I locked myself inside the meeting room with the Aussie team at office and then locked myself inside master bedroom at home.

Well, I completed the mapping beautifully and the two boys were still alive. Please pat me on my back.

I think I'll agree with doing the training at Hong Kong. Anywhere else for that matter. Or, if we were going to do it in Malaysia, I'll book a hotel + meeting room. Not just for the visitors, but for me as well.

No comments: